Our management consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: strategy, marketing, organization, operations, technology, transformation, digital, advanced analytics and mergers & acquisitions, across all industries and geographies. We bring deep, functional expertise, but are known for our holistic perspective: we capture value across boundaries and between the silos of any organization. We have proven a multiplier effect from optimizing the sum of the parts, not just the individual pieces.
Quality Assurance & Testing Services
IT organizations are continuously facing challenges with respect to changing and demanding business requirements. They need to meet these challenges by improving their operational efficiencies, and changing their technological landscapes and sourcing strategies while providing better governance. IT processes form the underlying DNA of IT management in any organization, and a robust process enables better governance and higher ROI.
The ability to rapidly develop enterprise applications and maintain ever increasing quality standards at the same time is prompting organizations worldwide to re-evaluate their approach to Software testing and align testing objectives to their strategic organization goals. AIS managed Testing Service offers reduced business IT risk, decreased overall cost of testing and Faster Go-To Market with personal client service and protection of client brand reputation. Our expertise on both the business and technical sides of testing has enabled us to create innovative approaches that deliver accelerated results. Using our Global testing methodology, set of smart tools and on-Demand Testing solutions we employ a wide range of industry-standard testing tools to provide your organization with superior software quality, reduced risk, enhanced business value and great competitive advantage. Find below a snapshot of our comprehensive Testing portfolio:
We understand that the most effective way to manage quality cost is to prevent defects in the early stages of a project’s life cycle (PLC). It is always less expensive to detect and fix defects at the earliest stages than trying to fix them once they have occurred during production.
AIS helps its customers develop a robust quality system by providing quality assurance services through quality consultants for all kinds of projects (development, enhancement, maintenance, testing and production support). AIS’s quality consultants are SMEs with several years of process implementation and project facilitation experience.
We can help in:
- Detect defects early in the project life cycle
- Establish a defect tracking system
- Establish a quality framework
- Establish defect prevention methods
- Enable process improvement initiatives
- Improve the quality of deliverables
- Meet the business needs
Our quality management program is used in biomarker clinical trials for successful application and execution of standardized procedures for all involved process steps, which include e.g., the performance of regular internal audits of processes and projects, the participation in external proficiency testing programs including Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Determining a plan for quality.
- A major task is preparation of the quality management plan.
- Determining if the project is complying with the organizational policies and procedures.
- A major task is conducting regular project audits.
- QA is a set of activities for ensuring quality in the processes by which products are developed.
- QA aims to prevent defects with a focus on the process used to make the product. It is a proactive quality process.
- The goal of QA is to improve development and test processes so that defects do not arise when the product is being developed.
- Identify the weakness in process and improve them.
- Use the standard templates and checklists.
- Prevent the introduction of issues or defects
- QA Team evaluates whether or not quality control is working for the primary purpose of determining whether or not there is a weakness in the process and how to improve them
- QA improves all the processes that is applied to multiple products that will ever be produced by a processes.
- QA personal will be different then quality control and should not perform quality control task unless doing it to validate quality control is working.
- Measure specific project results (product) against standards.
- A Major activity is to inspect and verify the project’s product.
- QC is a set of activities for ensuring quality in products. The activities focus on identifying defects in the actual products produced.
- QC aims to identify (and correct) defects in the finished product. Quality control, therefore, is a reactive process.
- The goal of QC is to identify defects after a product is developed and before it’s released.
- Finding & eliminating sources of quality problems through tools & equipment so that customer’s requirements are continually met.
- Identifies defects for the primary purpose of the correcting defects.
- Tester is responsible for QC.
- QC evaluates if the application is working is working as expected or if there is any defect in the functionality.
- QC improves the development of a specific product or service.
- QA team or personal may perform quality assurance tasks if and when required
Website design and hosting
Our management Website design and hosting services focus on our clients’ products and marketing.
Everyone is talking about “the cloud.” But what does it mean?
Business applications are moving to the cloud. It’s not just a fad—the shift from traditional software models to the Internet has steadily gained momentum over the last 10 years. Looking ahead, the next decade of cloud computing promises new ways to collaborate everywhere, through mobile devices.