AIS is a solutions-based consulting firm that delivers real Business Solutions to help our customers achieve Real Business Success! AIS provides a range of solutions from individual resources for specific needs to managed project teams focused on business and/or technology transformation.
AIS believe in achieving real business results that allow you to transform, and not just maintain, your operations. Our IT services, business solutions, and outsourcing bring you a level of certainty. You’ll experience requirements that are met on-time, within budget, and with high quality; greater efficiency and responsiveness to your business; and the ability to shift investment to strategic initiatives rather than tactical functions.
Our national and international network of offices and partners are the key to recruiting qualified IT professionals. We are dedicated to helping your organization meet its strategic financial goals. Our attention to quality, our focus on helping our clients and industry leading methodologies in recruiting and screening sets us apart from others.
AIS’s staffing services often include the following positions
- Project Manager
- Database Administrator
- System Administrator
- Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
- Quality Assurance Specialist
Contract Staffing is a co-employment relationship between an employer, a staffing company and the employee. Contract staffing is increasingly becoming popular among the corporate houses because of the cost efficiency and effectiveness of the practice. There are certainly some significant benefits that the companies get from the contract staffing solutions. Here, we point out some of the benefits that the companies get by opting for contract staffing solutions:
- Operational cost reduction
- Minimal payroll maintenance and hence increased revenue per employee
- Experienced human resource for specific and time bound jobs
- Less administrative responsibilities
- Increase the resource mobilization for other core areas of business
- Reduce the problem that arises from leave vacancies
We maintain an extensive database of contractual workers and hence we can ensure effectual and prompt solution for your staffing requirements. We also provide advice and consultancy in planning your short term, specific project or seasonal staffing requirements.
In, Permanent Staffing, we primarily address employee requirements for Fresher, Junior and Middle level staff. We tender the quick and easy availability of manpower resources to our clients and fulfill their immediate requirements. Our expertise across the industries helps us to furnish quality staffing solutions for all business verticals.
AIS makes the manpower resources available with ease, bearing in mind the skill-set required as per the clients directives. We aid the organizations by fulfilling their manpower requirements and provide them the necessary acumen to be flexible, cost-effective, and competitive. Our past staffing endeavors have set us apart as constant result-driven performers, delivering on time.
If your choice is permanent employment with an organization, be rest assured that we will work with you to offer the best opportunities for your career. Our team will make the effort to know you, your abilities and your goals in order to equip you with the right resources. Our expertise and experience will ensure you a head start in finding jobs before they are posted.
Our Industry leading methodologies in staffing:
Our higher standards of screening and recruiting and dedicated account managers coupled with industry leading methodologies reduces the total no. of interviews and lead time to secure the right skilled resource for our clients.
- Our industry leading practices allow us to acquire the best possible skilled resource in lowest possible time; which allows saving cost and meeting the project deliverables on time by our clients.
- All our consultants are certified from leading certification companies like Brain bench, Oracle, Microsoft, Cisco, SUN etc.
- Apart from experience certification gives certain degree of confidence in consultant’s technical know-how.
- Short PODCAST introduction is available for each candidate
- Short PODCAST from the candidate gives an opportunity to evaluate candidate’s communication as well as technical skills before interviewing him on phone or face-to-face. Our statistics shows that this unique methodology in interviewing has cut the no. of interviews by 40% and minimized lead time to secure the right skilled resource.
- Candidates interviews are stored online and can be played and reviewed by client
- The whole interview is stored online and can be reviewed by any person with proper access from client; the person(s) did not participate in the interview can still review the interview and give his feedback about the candidate. This process cuts in postponing of interviews as well give a chance to have consent from all concerned persons.