Testing and Quality Control
Using cutting edge technology, our application quality and software testing solutions will enable IT and business professionals within your organization to build and maintain a valuable corporate asset, namely a series of re-usable and easy to maintain test assets. AIS offers the widest range of services in the software testing industry using the certified and well trained professionals.
Quality Panning and Assurance
- Determining a plan for quality.
- A major task is preparation of the quality management plan.
- Determining if the project is complying with the organizational policies and procedures.
- A major task is conducting regular project audits.
- QA is a set of activities for ensuring quality in the processes by which products are developed.
- QA aims to prevent defects with a focus on the process used to make the product. It is a proactive quality process.
- The goal of QA is to improve development and test processes so that defects do not arise when the product is being developed.
- Identify the weakness in process and improve them.
- Use the standard templates and checklists.
- Prevent the introduction of issues or defects
- QA Team evaluates whether or not quality control is working for the primary purpose of determining whether or not there is a weakness in the process and how to improve them
- QA improves all the processes that is applied to multiple products that will ever be produced by a processes.
- QA personal will be different then quality control and should not perform quality control task unless doing it to validate quality control is working.
- Measure specific project results (product) against standards.
- A Major activity is to inspect and verify the project’s product.
- QC is a set of activities for ensuring quality in products. The activities focus on identifying defects in the actual products produced.
- QC aims to identify (and correct) defects in the finished product. Quality control, therefore, is a reactive process.
- The goal of QC is to identify defects after a product is developed and before it’s released.
- Finding & eliminating sources of quality problems through tools & equipment so that customer’s requirements are continually met.
- Identifies defects for the primary purpose of the correcting defects.
- Tester is responsible for QC.
- QC evaluates if the application is working is working as expected or if there is any defect in the functionality.
- QC improves the development of a specific product or service.
- QA team or personal may perform quality assurance tasks if and when required
Data warehousing allows a company or organization to create a consolidated view of its enterprise data, optimized for reporting and analysis. Basically, a data warehouse is an aggregated, sometimes summarized copy of transaction and non-transaction data specifically structured for dynamic queries and fast, efficient business analytics.
In data warehousing, data and information are extracted from heterogeneous production data sources as they are generated, or in periodic stages, making it simpler and more efficient to run queries over data that originally came from different sources. Data is turned into high-quality information to meet all enterprise reporting requirements for all levels of users. Interactive content can be delivered to anyone in the extended enterprise – customers, partners, employees, managers, and executives – anytime, anywhere.
AIS offers comprehensive solutions for developing, managing, and optimizing a flexible data architecture that efficiently supports key enterprise information initiatives. AIS experts used the comprehensive set of fully automated tools designed to dramatically simplify data integration, including the creation, maintenance, and expansion of data warehouses, data marts, and operational data stores. Using ETL software to extract, transform, and load data directly into a data warehouse or mart transparently drilling and joining data warehouses to operational data.
Our mission is to act as a strategic business partner with our clients, delivering innovative Data warehouse solutions resulting in a more efficient and effective enterprise. By remaining focused on Data warehouse and Business Intelligence Management solutions, AIS has acquired solid expertise and a track record of successful solutions for our customers.
Business Intelligence (BI)
Business Intelligence (BI) is a broad category of computer software solutions that enables a organization to gain data insight into its critical operations through reporting applications and analysis tools. BI applications may include a variety of components such as tabular reports, spreadsheets, charts, and dashboards. Well-designed BI applications can give the ability to make better decisions by quickly understanding the historical data. These data can include the data from customer databases, supply chain information, personnel data, manufacturing, product data, sales and marketing activity, as well as any other source of information critical to your operation. A robust BI application, which includes integration and data cleansing functions, can allow integrating these disparate data sources into a single coherent framework for real-time reporting and detailed analysis by anyone in organization.
AIS provides the experts to its clients with solid, sophisticated, customized technology and management solutions knowledge to taking care of mission critical issues.
AIS focuses on supplying the experts to supporting public and private sector clients requiring mission critical technology and management support. Our experts focused on cloud business intelligence, or cloud BI and providing a faster, more agile, and more cost-effective way for organizations to take advantage of advanced reporting and analysis solutions. Cloud business intelligence offers many benefits. Because the installation, testing, and ongoing maintenance of all related infrastructure is outsourced to a third-party, cloud business intelligence allows companies to avoid huge upfront costs, ensure rapid implementation and rollout, reduce project risk, minimize the time and effort required for administration.
eBusiness (e-Business), derived from such terms as “e-mail” and “e-commerce,” is the conduct of business electronically, typically over the Internet, not only buying and selling, but also servicing customers and collaborating with business partners.
AIS expects supports the implementation of e-business by accelerating business integration by simplifying it using cutting edge technology available in market.