Database Administrators (DBAs) are responsible for the design, implementation, support and maintenance of computerized databases in today’s organizations. The role also includes architecting, building and scaling databases for future data growth and capacity. They are also responsible for security, performance and availability of data to users and customers.
All the above tasks are performed with the help of a Database Management System (DBMS) and the leading and most widely used DBMS across the world today are the Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL database etc. Out of the three DBMS technologies, Oracle Database is the most popular and widely used database in the world today.
‘Oracle Database Administration for Absolute Beginners’ course explains about the basic concepts of Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). It will help you to become an Oracle Database Administrator (Oracle DBA).
Database Administrator is one of the highly sought after jobs in the IT industry. It is also one of the highly stable jobs as DATA is a vital part of every organization and they need that to be in the capable hands of a good DBA team. This course is absolutely for beginners. This is applicable for those who would want to learn Oracle Database 12c as well as Oracle Database 11g.
This would be ideal for.
- those who are already in IT and would like to jump into the world of Database Administration.
Those who are already working as a Database Administrator and would like to get certification and advance there knowledge.
- college students who would like to learn about Database concepts so that they can achieve high grades in their RDBMS related curriculum.
- college students who would like to get into Oracle Database Administration as soon as they finish their college.
- fresh graduates who are looking for a job in the IT industry.
- anyone with the determination of getting into IT in order to have a better career.
This course is mainly based on video lectures. However it also has theoretical sections for reference and LAB exercises for hands-on practice. The course has been structured to start with videos explaining basic database concepts. They provide simplified real world examples. Then it introduces Oracle Database Architecture. After that, it provides ‘hands-on’ video lectures about ‘How to install Oracle Database 11g or 12c in your desktop or Laptop’.
It then explains about various Oracle Internals such as Storage Structures, Memory Structures and Database Objects etc. Then it goes into operational aspects such as creating USERS, granting access, creating objects such as tables etc. After that it explains about Backup/Recovery concepts and Diagnostic Data.
Finally, there is a section of extensive video lectures about LAB sessions with examples. You can use those for hands-on practice, using the Database software that you would have installed (as explained in this course) in your PC/Laptop.
What are the requirements?
- Basic understanding of Technology Concepts
- Just a determination to learn about Database and RDBMS concepts
- (Optional) A PC/Laptop that meets the requirements to install Oracle Database Software as specified in Oracle’s download page. This is for those who would like to do hands-on practice.
Online QA Training
Instructor Lead Live QA Trainings and
QA Live Projects
Training Schedule – For training schedule and fee details, please send an email to email@example.com or call 804-349-9015